Last updated: 2021-01-01
These Terms & Conditions are based on the Constitution of the Odisha Assembly of Small & Medium Enterprises (OASME), a State level apex MSME Association established for the promotion and development of MSMEs of the State of Odisha. In case of the contradiction between the Terms & Conditions as displayed on this webpage and the Constitution, the Constitution will prevail.
• The membership of this Association is open to all the Registered Handicraft, Cottage, Khadi, Village industries, Hotels, Cinema Productions / Exhibition, Educational Institutions, Data processing units, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Manufacturing and Service Providing units, Startups, Women Entrepreneurs or any types of Industries either in existence or proposed to be set up in the State of Odisha.
• The Enterprises interested to be the member of this Association need to apply in the prescribed Application Form duly filled in all respects along with a Xerox / photocopy of the original Udyog Aadhar Memorandum/ Udyam Registration / Memorandum of Association (in case of Pvt. Ltd. Company) / Permanent Registration Certificate / valid Provisional Registration Certificate obtained from the Directorate of Industries or District Industries Centre or Regional Industries Centers or any authorized Govt. Agency.
• In absence of all the aforesaid documents, the application for membership will not be received for consideration.
B. START AND DURATION OF MEMBERSHIP
• The membership starts on the particular day of payment of the membership has been received in the Account of OASME followed by a pucca Money Receipt.
• The membership is valid till the financial year ending i.e. 31st March of the preceding year.
• Annual membership fee: The membership fee for Annual members is Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) per annum.
• Life membership fee : The life membership fee is Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) (For 15 years)
• Entrance fee: The entrance fee for new members (both Annual and Life memberships) is Rs. 20/- (Rupees twenty only) which should be paid along with the new membership fee.
• Mode of Payment: The membership fees will be paid by the Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft or through net Banking system via the way indicated on OASME Website.
C. LIFE MEMBER
• Any existing member or MSME unit can become a life member of this Association for 15 (Fifteen) years by paying Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) + Entrance fee of Rs. 20/- as membership subscription. The Association will present a life membership certificate to the new Life members.
D. ACCEPTANCE OF NEW MEMBERSHIP.
• All applications for membership will be placed before the Central Executive Committee for consideration & approval of the Central Executive Committee unanimously. The members of the Executive Committee shall have full authority to examine each application on its own merit whether to accept or reject the Application. Their decision will be final & binding. The CEC seats 25th of every month.